As defined by the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules promulgated thereunder, as well as the provisions of other legislation that refer to or make reference to electronic records as revised by the Information Technology Act, 2000 from time to time, this document is an electronic record. Accordingly, neither physical nor digital signatures are necessary for the validity of this computer-generated record.
Greetings, and thank you for choosing MySafeLoan. The MySafeLoan technology and website are licensed exclusively in India to MySafeLoan Private Limited (“us,” “we”, “mysafeloan”, “MySafeLoan,” or “Company”). These User Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you, the Website visitor, and us/full name of the lending organisation. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by them. “Lending NBFC,” “Company,” “Lender” as appropriate.
Please read these User Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using our Services. Acceptance of these User Terms and Conditions is a precondition to using our Services.
You must read these terms and conditions to use this website or app first.
The following terms of service govern your use of this website.
- This website’s pages are provided for your general knowledge and use only. This information may be updated at any time. Any unauthorised use of this site could result in a civil lawsuit or criminal charges.
- Neither we nor any third parties involved in creating, maintaining, or delivering this Website make any guarantees or promises concerning it or its content. In no event shall MySafeLoan be held liable to you or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus, incurred in connection with the use of this Website. We disclaim any responsibility or liability for your use of any information or materials provided on this Website. Any items, services, or information obtained from this Website are done so at your own discretion and at risk.
- The company’s proprietary information and all Company software are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws worldwide. Accordingly, no part of the materials may be used, including modification, copying, recreating, distributing, republishing, downloading, displaying, selling, compiling, posting, or transmission, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written consent of the Company.
- There could be external links to other websites on the Website. Each of these sites will have its own set of terms and conditions. You must agree to these additional terms and conditions to access and use these interactive sites.
- All service descriptions on this website are meant to be taken as a broad outline only. Nothing on this Website is intended to be a solicitation to buy our Services or an offer to sell them. As an added complication, not all Services are offered in each region.
- Neither we nor any third parties make any representations about the information and contents found or offered on this Website being correct, current, practical, complete, or suitable for any particular purpose. You understand and agree that such information and materials could include inaccuracies or mistakes and that to the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You pledge to make no illegal use of the Website. If you want to keep this site running well for everyone, you can’t do anything that could undermine its security or make it inaccessible to some users. You also promise not to try to access any content that is not meant for you or make any changes to the content in any way. Finally, you agree that you will not use the Website in a way that violates the rights of others.
- Cookies are used to track user’s actions on this website.
- Any unauthorised use of this site could result in a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution.
- You may incur legal liability if you violate these User T & C. These Terms and Conditions for Users do not provide any other person or entity rights. Using the Website, you signify your agreement governed by these User Terms and Conditions.
- You understand and agree to none of the rights, title, and interest in the Website, the Application, Materials, or any part, transferred to you or any third party by these User Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing or using the Website, you agree that you will not do so for any unlawful or forbidden purpose by these User T & C or by any applicable local, state, national, or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. What you do on the Website is entirely up to you.
- You may not post or otherwise make available on the Website any material that:
- Belongs to someone else and to which you do not have the right to use or display
- It is very offensive, dangerous, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, and invasive of another’s privacy.
- Is racist, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or advocating money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner
- That harms minors; Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual rights; Violates any law now in effect;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or transmits any material which is excessively offensive or threatening in nature;
- That engages in the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Put on the persona of another;
- Contains any computer code, files, or programmes designed to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource (such as a virus).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you undertake to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and Lending NBFC and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, employees, agents, contractors, officers, directors, successors, and assigns from and against all liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, lawyers’ fees and costs) arising out of your use or misuse of this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, any actual or threatened litigation, demand, or claim made against
Suppose, in our sole judgement, you have violated any of these User T & C or have participated in any other behaviour that we find undesirable. In that case, we reserve the right to immediately suspend this agreement with you and your usage of the Website. Your duties and our rights and disclaimers hereunder shall survive any termination or expiration of these User T & C, but your right to use the Website shall terminate immediately. No waiver of any term or condition of these User T & C, whether express or implied, shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any right under these User T & C.
- Neither the Company nor MySafeLoan will be held responsible for any losses you incur due to natural disasters, terrorist attacks, or other occurrences outside of their control.
- No Rights or Third-Party Beneficiaries: These Terms and Conditions do not provide any third party the right to take legal action against you or the right to assume that the Website or the Services will be free of content that violates these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement’s arbitration clauses shall be interpreted per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Any court of competent jurisdiction may enter the Award as a judgement, and it will be final and binding on all parties. No arbitration hereunder shall be consolidated in any arbitration involving any other party subject hereto, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise, to the fullest extent authorised by applicable law.
- We may change our Website, Services, or any content within, at any time and without prior notice. If we use this right, we will not be responsible to you or anyone else for any consequences.
- There will be no release: Any delay or failure on our part to assert or enforce any right or provision of these User T&C shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- No rights or responsibilities under these User T&C may be assigned or otherwise transferred by you. However, without requiring your consent or providing you with notice, we reserve the right to assign our rights and duties under these User T&Cs.
- All notices and other messages that you desire to submit to us must be sent to our registered office at [email protected].
- Any dispute or claim relating to your use of the Website or the Services offered shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in Vadodara, India, except that, to the extent you have violated or threatened to violate this Website’s intellectual property rights. In that case, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or globally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- All of our policies, including these User Terms and Conditions, may be updated at any time at our discretion. The invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability of any of these conditions shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other conditions. Such invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability shall be deemed severable.
- Send an email to [email protected] if you have any concerns about the Services offered through this Website. Please include your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number so we can verify the details and investigate the complaints.
- All comments, criticisms, and ideas for enhancing the Services are encouraged and very much appreciated (“Feedback”). Email your comments to [email protected]
- You can reach us at [email protected] if you have any inquiries or comments about our User Agreement.