Career with my safe loan
With the present situation in the post-pandemic world, work lives for freshers and vintage employees are getting tougher and tougher every day. Here at My Safe Loans, we take utmost care of our employees as much as our external customers. My Safe Loans offers fresher’s the best platform to start their career with. To the vintage and experienced employees, we offer the best professional ground to receive a higher opportunity to boost their career. With advanced infrastructure and a friendly environment for working, our employees’ life and health are secured perfectly. My Safe Loans, at the same time, offers the best knowledge platform where you can learn and perform both.
We are currently hiring dedicated and ambitious tele-callers to give their hands to our sales department. The job description details are mentioned below for your interest.
The target of the tele callers will be to boost the sales by talking to the existing and potential customers by phone calls and strategically convincing them. The conversation would be over the phone, including solving customer queries regarding loans and explaining products to them. Hence excellent communication skills and convincing power are required mainly. Additionally, a tendency to work at a stretch and maintain a calm and composed temperament is also extremely important.
The responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and explaining the loan product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers regularly.
- Providing solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Graduate / Non-Graduate
- Fresher or one year of experienced candidate (preferably Sales Experience)
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking work profile.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Proficient time management abilities.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
- Shift Time: 10:30 am to 7 pm
- Location: Vadodara
- Fixed salary along with lucrative Incentive Module
- Brilliant working atmosphere for professionals
- Scope of learning through earning for beginners who want to grow
Aspiring candidates also have openings for the Assistant Sales Manager post. The responsibilities they are expected to honour are as follows:
- Boosting up the sales level.
- Supervising and leading the sales team with guidance and knowledge to achieve sales targets.
- Performance monitoring of the sales team.
- 100% accuracy in keeping the data obtained safe and secured.
- Building a professional and hearty relationship with the customers.
- Building up and identifying a new strategy to level the sales up.
- Attending meetings and training sessions for new products.
- Acting as working Sales Manager in their absence.
- High School Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Experience in sales and customer service.
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Mail us your curriculum vitae to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to us by dialling Preeti Mourya at 9510711230